Step to Install and Run Backtrack On AndroidFirst of all extract the BT5-GNOME-ARM.7z. and copy the “BT5” folder and then put in your phone’s root directory. Here mine phone is /sdcard. The root directory is different for different mobile devices.
- Now install all the above apps Busybox, Android Terminal, Android Vnc.
- After installing BusyBox application open it and wait until it finish loading and then click on Smart install.
- Now open the android terminal and type the following command: su cd /sdcard/BT5 sh bootbt
NOTE :- When you type su in terminal it will ask you for super user request and you have to tap on Grant.
- After this, type the following commands in terminal. export USER=root
- After entering vncpasswd the terminal will ask you to enter password. Enter the desired password and hit enter.
- Now type the following commands. tightvncserver -geometry 1280×720
- The terminal emulator will creates the localhost to connect it to VNC server. Now note the localhost port marked red below. Now minimize the terminal emulator.
- Open the android VNC and type the following settings.
Nickname : BT5NOTE : Make sure that your localhost’s port matches with terminal’s localhost. Here mine New ‘X’ desktop is localhost:6. Your may be different. So, in VNC type Port 590X where the “X” is the localhost in android terminal.
Password : your password here which you entered in terminal (step no.6)
Address : localhost
Port : 5906
That’s it now just tap on connect to run the Backtrack on your android. So in this way you sucessfully install and run backtrack 5 on android.