NANDROID backup is used to create the backup in your Android device. NANDROID backup is also used to create backup of ROM installed in your Android device. You can easily restore nandroid backup when required. In this article we’ll be showing you about how to make a Nandroid backup and restore on Android devices when required. Check out the following guide to learn how to make a Nandroid backup and restore it.
Disclaimer:In case of any damage you face before or after the backup, alltechsource team will not be held responsible. Do it on your own risk. Carefully follow the following steps to provide maximum safety to your device.
How to Make a NANDROID Backup:Here is small guide to make nandroid backup.
- Before starting make sure that your Android device is rooted. You can learn it from this post.
- To boot your phone into ClockworkMod Recovery, reboot your Android device and boot it into Recovery Mode.
- Tap on Backup & Restore Option and select Yes to confirm backup option.
- Wait for a Nandroid backup on your device to be completed.
- Once backup is completed reboot your device.
How to Restore a NANDROID Backup:Once you have done NANDROID backup for your android device and want to restore it just follow the steps given below.
- Turn off your device and boot it into Recovery Mode.
- Navigate to Backup & Restore Option and tap on Restore.
- From here you can choose Backup file that you have already saved while performing the backup.
- Wait for some time until your data is restored.